Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Death by Prowler.

pushed the prowler today. it was honestly the most humbling thing ive done endurance wise. It literally made me its bitch. pushed it up with the low handles and back with the up and down bars in 4 laps. Ive never truly wanted to die after conditioning work, but honestly i almost hurled. Its going to be an every wednesday thing. My legs felt like they were tenderized with a mallet. The we did bis traps calves and more abs. I was talking to a lot of troopers at my internship today about academies and they said i should make sure i got a 4 mile run before going in. fuck cardio. fuck running. but the sad thing is ill have to start doing that soon after my meet. im going to continue with westside probably forever no matter what. yeah ill probly shred up from the cardio, but id rather not. bulk life.

No comments:

Post a Comment